If you’d like to submit a photo please do so here.
All images submitted by external hospitals:
- On submission, organisations will be asked to confirm that appropriate consent has been obtained as per their own governance agreements.
- We have a hospital pack to help hospitals get started – for more info please email: email@example.com
All images submitted by individuals:
- You can submit them here. You will be asked to confirm consent.
All images used from patients at the Royal London Hospital have gone through the following process:
- Full consent form is signed by the parent/guardian consenting to sharing freely online, publication, and wide online usage with specific reference to DFTB.
- Images are also uploaded to the patient’s electronic records.
- All details are anonymised for publication including case details and age of the child.
- Blackout bars are not used with the aim of anonymising, and they are only used in cases where the family has specifically requested this.